Our most popular weaving frame comes with a total of 14 marked holes varying in length from 8” to 42”. You can now make custom dressage girths as small as 18”, as well as breastcollar panels with the smallest hole setting being for the middle breastcollar panel. Holes are evenly spaced every two inches for accuracy.
Accessories and other features—
• Adjustable Buckle Holder with two hole design and plastic covered hooks for stability (includes extra hooks for holding English girth buckles).
• Cord Divider easy stringing of double woven cinches.
• Cord Beater for tightening weave.
• Feet for standing frame and displaying cinch.
• Can be used in lap, on table, or standing.
• Open design virtually eliminates any mistakes.
• Lightweight and completely portable.
Proudly handcrafted of select hardwoods in the beautiful state of Tennessee by our own master woodworker. Each tool has its own identifiable serial number. Minimal assembly required.
I received the specialty tools I had ordered. They arrived in excellent condition. The tools are beautiful! Your craftsmanship is excellent. I don't think I have ever felt wood sanded so smoothly. Everything fits nicely with rounded edges. Sometimes I order tools and they just are not what I expected (they need me to work on them a little bit to finish them or get them sharp), but this is not the case with your tools. Again, thank you for the great customer service and tools. Anne
Note: Ships direct from Tennessee. Tools are heavy, therefore, additional shipping may apply at time of checkout and will be recalculated when we receive your order. To avoid any surprises, please contact us if you would like an estimate. Sorry, unable to ship to Australia and a few other countries (see our Traveler's Frame).
**THIS ITEM DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR OUR COUPONS. We will adjust your order total after checkout if other items are included and apply the discount to just these.